Terms and conditions of use
• We offer our bar stools, counter stools, bar tables & chairs at the GUARANTEED lowest possible price, while keeping shipping charges at lowest possible rates. This guarantees you the BEST $$$ VALUE.
• Shipping is arranged via Purolator or truck direct from our factory to customers in the contiguous United States. Shipping times vary from 3-7 days.
• If you must have a delivery by Next Day or 2nd Day Air, we can arrange for that at your expense.
• We are not able to deliver to PO and APO/FPO boxes, or outside of the 50 United States, excepting rural "PO" addresses.
• Indicate any special delivery instructions in your "Additional Comments" when placing your order - or contact us directly.
• Each order may only have one "Shipping Address.” If you require multiple shipping addresses, please order separately for each address.
Lead Time – Processing, Manufacture & Assembly
• Processing takes 12-48 hours depending on the manufacturer
• Manufacture and assembly times will vary:
- Custom orders are ready to ship in 3 weeks after processing.
- Accelerated Custom orders – contact us & we might be able to speed things up for you!
Shipments are rarely lost – and specialized packing minimizes the likelihood of damage in transit. To assure this has not happened, as you receive a shipment from our manufacturing partners:
1. Inspect for visible outside package damage prior to accepting, and document any damage on the delivery ticket before the shipper leaves.
2. Verify the number of packages delivered with the packing slip you receive from Bar Stools & Barstools.
3. Unpack your order and check for damage.
4. Should any damage be discovered, keep the shipping carton and any inner packaging, ask the shipper to inspect it immediately, and put that request in writing – this has to be requested within 48 hours of delivery.
5. Contact our Customer Service immediately. Have your order number, shipping information and tracking number ready.
Do not return any item to the manufacturer without a prior written authorization. Unauthorized returns cannot be processed.
Cancellation: Custom Bar Stools & Chairs
Once your custom order has been put into production, it cannot be cancelled because the order reflects your unique tastes and choices.
Color/Texture Disclaimer: Stains may appear lighter and colors may not be accurate and textures may not be properly visualized as a result of photographic, Internet & computer inaccuracies and many other factors beyond our control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the product colors, textures and stains & grains you see displayed on this site are perfectly accurate.
WHEN YOU ACCEPT & PLACE AN ORDER, you are accepting the limitations inherent in not directly viewing samples. Absent your obtaining such samples, your completion of an order constitutes your waiver of any claim you may have due to dissatisfaction with the product colors, textures, stains & grains. If you are not sure...
please contact us if you’d like to receive more accurate fabric & wood samples before ordering.
Seat Height Disclaimer: You are solely responsible for making sure you have accurately measured the intended counter top where your seating will be used – and be sure to leave adequate clearance: The rule of thumb: leave around 10" to 11” between the top of the seat and the top of the counter.
• Dining room & kitchen chairs are 18”-19”.
• 24” (24 inch) to 26” (26 inch) Counter Stools match most kitchen counters, usually 36”.
• 30” standard bar stools are for 42” counters (bars & many kitchen counters).
• Extra tall 34” (34 inch) to 36” (36 inch) bar stools are for special 46”-50” tall counters.
Cancellation: Orders Not-Yet-in-Production
You can cancel an order that has not gone into production – or In Stock, Non-Customized Bar Stools & Chairs that are not in transit to our warehouse or your delivery address. To cover our costs for order placement and tracking, we charge a fee:
• Cancellation Fee: $20
Please contact us immediately if you believe your products were damaged in shipment - shipping damage must be reported within 48 hours in order for us to even attempt to pursue a damage claim on your behalf. Do not destroy your boxes until you are certain you are not going to try and return them. Manufacturers WILL NOT supply replacement boxes (in the unlikely event that you need to return their product). Besides damage, let us know IMMEDIATELY if you received the wrong product, or you are not satisfied with your product. Our aim is to resolve problems fairly and quickly. We want you to be a satisfied customer!
We do not accept products back which were manufactured and assembled to your specifications, we will work with you to our best ability. If products are deemed acceptable for return we will give you specific return instructions - and any prepaid shipping charges or restocking charges that will apply. If accepted for return, restocking charges run 25%-35% of the purchase price + any new shipping costs required to re-ship your products.
Most of our bar stools, chairs, tables and fabrics carry warranties against defects in materials and workmanship when installed and utilized for their intended purpose. Look at the warranties listed below, and they will also be on the products themselves when delivered:
• 5 Yr. Limited Warranty on most metal frames
• 1 Yr. Limited Warranty on wood frames & fabrics
We use the best raw materials to ensure you long and trouble-free use; We stand solidly behind our products – leveraging decades of high quality technology and craftsmanship to assure you that the bar stools and seating that you purchase here will remain durable and look good for many enjoyable years to come.
SEE OUR WARRANTY STATEMENTS BELOW:
Periodic inspection and maintenance ensures the durability and longevity of our seating products, and the joints, welds, swivels and other stress points should be routinely checked, cleaned, tightened, and parts needing lubrication should get it. Replace missing glides, screws or bolts. Use only the manufacturers’ replacement parts and instructions.
A medium sheen sealer is applied to Special Grouping wood seats and backs. This sealer provides additional protection and is resistant to most stains resulting from food or drink. This finish is compatible with most commercially available alkaline-based cleaners.
Our manufacturers use fire retardant foam that meet California Technical Bulletin #117, and most of their seating products meet or exceed NSF and BISMA standards.
WARRANTY - Metal
Warrants its products for one year from purchase to be free from defects in workmanship and material with normal use and service. This warranty does not include upholstery materials which ore subject to whatever warranty is offered by the respective mills. The warranty also does not a apply to any product which has been repaired or altered by any one other than us or has been subject to misuse or negligence. The factory will not assume labor charges for unauthorized repairs.
We also provide a 5 Year Warranty free from defects in workmanship and material with normal use and service on a number of its metal frames bar stool and chair frames.
WARRANTY - Wood
1) This warranty covers goods against defects in workmanship and material except as specifically excluded, for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt of the goods (unless otherwise specified).
2) The following are specifically excluded from the warranty: (a) Any custom components that are not part of the standard line. This would include, but not be limited to, custom designed parts or customer specified components such as fabric, vinyl, foam, etc. which are not part of the standard line. (b)Furniture that has been unduly exposed to the elements such as water, direct sunlight, etc. (c) Damage as the result of accident, fire, flood, civil disorder, strike, Act of God, abuse, misuse, or any cause outside of ordinary usage.
3) We agree to replace, repair or refund at our discretion, defective parts or workmanship.